Compact verification machine for small- and medium-scale production
MDM Core (NEW)
The MDM Core is convenient and quick in verifying and reviewing pouch strings at patient and ward level.
This detection machine with built-in pill programming software is a tabletop model that checks medicine pouches very accurately and efficiently.
The MDM Core combines an efficient workflow with a compact design, making it ideal for application in smaller spaces.
Properties of the MDM Core:
- Tabletop model with small footprint
- Total solution, including programming functionality for building a pill database, verification, logistics and check-out
- Doublesided images for extra accurate verification of pills
- Configurable and scalable
- Compatible with all tablet packing machines
- Processes all common material types for medication pouches
- Intended end users: small public pharmacies and hospital pharmacies
Technical specifications of the MDM Core
|Measurements (W x D x H):||830 x 405 x 740 mm|
|Required footprint (W x D):||min. 1,230 x 1,175 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 60 kg|
|Pouch length:||60 – 90 mm|
|Pouch image:||One side|
|100 – 240 VAC ~ 50/60Hz||100 – 240 VAC ~ 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption:||200 W|
|Transportation speed:||max. 120 mm/s|
|Detection capacity:||max. 5,400 pouches/hr (with pouch length of 80 mm)|
|Network requirements:||One network connection for the tablet packing machine interface (1 Gbit/s minimum)|
|Operating environment:||5 – 40°C and < 80% RH (non-condensing)|
|Safety and electrical designation:||CE
Complies with: Machinery directive (2006/42/EU), EMC directive (2014/30/EU) and Low voltage directive (2014/35/EU)
Conforms to: NEN-EN-ISO 12100:2010 and NEN-EN-IEC 60204-1:2006
Would you like to receive more information about our MDM system? Please leave your details below and we will send you a download link to our digital MDM folder right away.