Senior International Field Service, Training & Implementation Engineer
As a Senior International Field Service, Training & Implementation Engineer you take care of the installation and maintenance of innovative machines for the pharmaceutical industry. With the help of these machines, hundreds of thousands of medicine packages are filled and verified every day all over the world. We challenge ourselves to combine technology, creativity and our insights in order to arrive at progressive, efficient and unique systems that can improve the lives of patients.
As a Senior International Field Service, Training & Implementation you are the point of contact for the worldwide distributors who are responsible for the installation, commissioning, service and maintenance of the hardware and software for our innovative machines for the pharmaceutical industry.You will also be deployed to conduct validation tests and provide training.
Together with the Customer Care Team you are responsible for a customer-oriented service. Your hands-on mentality ensures that you succeed in representing the interests of our customers together with the team in a dynamic international environment.
As a Senior International Field Service, Training & Implementation Engineer, you will be the point of contact for international distributors and our assembly companies. You will be contributing to technical documentation and providing (technical) training to distributors and end users. Analyzing, resolving and helping to prevent hardware and software failures with windows operating systems, drivers, Windows SQL database software and network protocols will be one of your tasks. Furtermore, performing tests on prototypes of new products will also be part of this job. As an engineer, you will be supporting the Development and Design department by, among other things, advising during the design phase in the field of customer requirements, assembly, service and safety.
- A completed education HBO / WO level (Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Industrial Automation) with at least five years of work experience.
- Knowledge of machine construction and automation.
- Knowledge of Windows XP / 7/10, Windows Server 2008 and higher, MS SQL 2008 and higher, IIS and networks and protocols.
- Experience with mechanics and electronics.
- Affinity with PLC technology.
- Several years of work experience in a comparable international position.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language spoken and written, German and French is an advantage.
- Inquisitive attitude and interest in following developments closely.
- Willingness to travel.
- Service minded
- Excellent communication skills (due to many customer contacts)
- Proactive attitude
- Analytical skills
- Customer oriented
- Problem solving ability
- Results-oriented and Quality-oriented
- Sense of commerce
- A flexible attitude
- Driving License B
Global Factories is an internationally operating company that develops unique machines for the pharmacy and hospital market. Through innovative technologies, specialist knowledge and a worldwide network, Global Factories is able to make the distribution of medicines to patients more efficient, safer and more reliable.
What we do
Global Factories has made a name for itself worldwide with the Medicine Detection Machine, the first reliable machine for the verification of medicine pouches. In addition, Global Factories has developed the VandenBrink Blister Machine. The first, unique machine on the world market that packs and verifies multiple medicines, according to prescription, in blister cards. This makes taking medication even safer for the patient.
Are you interested?
If you are interested in this position, please send your application letter and CV via the form.
"*" indicates required fields